Since 1999 Chris Bishop has successfully set up and sold internet businesses, become one of the first UK graduates of an e-business degree, traded online as an internet marketing entrepreneur specifically focusing on affiliate and search marketing whilst also working for Johnson & Johnson, TradeDoubler, Hotel Chocolat and now currently working with House of Fraser.
Chris offers consultancy on online marketing across all channels for a select range of corporate clients, specifically focusing on affiliate marketing advice, search marketing consultancy and paid search campaigns.
If you would like to speak to Chris with regards Online Marketing Advice & Consultancy please follow the link to contact him at 7thingsmedia marketing.
- Online Publishing & Marketing Consultancy from 7thingsmedia.
Chris & the CJ team with his Outstanding Personal Contribution to Affiliate Marketing Award June 2007.
- February 2007 - Emerging Retailer of the Year - Hotel Chocolat - Retail Week Awards
- June 2007 - "Outstanding Personal Contribution to Affiliate Marketing" award at the Commission Junction University EU event.
- October 2007 - Shortlisted for Affiliate Manager of 2007 - A4Uawards.com
- June 2008 - Best Use of Affiliate Marketing as Part of an Integrated Campaign for Hotel Chocolat's Christmas to Easter campaign - A4Uawards.com
- June 2008 - Shortlisted for Affiliate Manager of 2008 - A4Uawards.com
Chris has recently spoken at the following events:
- A4UExpo - Breaking through the noise, Affiliate Marketing masterclass
- A4UExpo London 2008 - Securing management buy-in for Affiliate Marketing
- Ad:Tech London 2008 - Affiliate marketing: Partnering for online success
- Mad.co.uk - Building a luxury brand through Search Engine Marketing
- Internet Retailing - Successful Affiliate Marketing Strategy: Affiliate Case study
- Commission Junction University - Best practices of communicating with your affiliates
- The Retail Business Show - Protecting and Managing Online Reputation (Online PR Marketing Case Study)