Win Tickets to watch ENGLAND!
The New England kit will be revealed on 28th March at 5.15pm when England face Slovakia at Wembley and to celebrate House of Fraser being an official partner I have 5 tickets to give away for the England vs Slovakia game to affiliates who help us promote the kit launch.
What do you need to do to win?
Advertise the ‘pre-order England kit’ in association with House of Fraser; this can include
- adding one of our banners to your website
- sending a co-branded email to your database (ask the team for the email)
- including a text link promotion to buy the kit and receive free delivery (due to our free delivery on orders over £50) – this is ideal for special offer websites.
- any over cunning merchandising techniques – email them in!
How to enter
Email firstname.lastname@example.org with the following:
• An active deeplink link or copy of email broadcast promoting the England kit launch sold via House of Fraser
• Full name and address
• Affiliate ID (either CJ or LS)
• Confirmation you are available to attend Wembley, London on Saturday 28th March 2009
• Acceptance of the T&C’s
The New England 09/11 Kit
The new England kit will be officially revealed just prior to kick off on 28th March. The kit is currently under severe confidentiality and until then nobody will know the design of the kit. Pre-order Information The kit is currently available online to pre order. All pre orders taken will be dispatched to the customer from the launch date (1st April), we are also expecting limited edition casualwear versions of the England kit too (more to follow). Once the kit has been revealed new creative will be provided and we will dynamically switch over the creative and keep the kit on the same deeplink – so no need for you to change the creative/links!
Example Creative Available
Full creative available on CJ and LS.
Terms & Conditions
• An entry into the competition constitutes acceptance of these terms and conditions.
• The competition is open to all UK based affiliates over the age of 18.
• One entry per affiliate, company or household.
• The judging will be independently supervised and the judge’s decision is final.
• Competition closes 11.59pm on 26th March 2009 .
• The prize consists of one official England vs. Slovakia match ticket. Travel to and from Wembley and any additional expenses are not included.
• The winner will be notified on the 26th March 2009 by e-mail.
• House of Fraser reserves the right to reclaim the prize awarded if affiliates are found to be tampering with or abusing any aspect of this promotion, as determined by House of Fraser. In such instances, House of Fraser will terminate the affiliates’ eligibility to participate in the promotion. House of Fraser reserves the right to cancel, reclaim or refuse this promotion at its own discretion.
• House of Fraser cannot accept responsibility for illegible, incomplete, delayed or lost entries.
• Employees of House of Fraser (Stores) Ltd, their families, agencies, or anyone connected with the competition are not eligible to enter. The name and county of the winner will be made available upon written request to the following address: England Tickets Competition, Chris Bishop , eCommerce, House of Fraser, 27 Baker Street, London W1U 8AH.
• Promoter: House of Fraser (Stores) Ltd, registered office: Granite House, 31 Stockwell Street, Glasgow G1 4RZ Company Number: 10677 Registered in Scotland.
Any questions or comments please feel free to ask.